Ladies and Gentlemen…Get ready to be blown away by Daniella’s 5 Favorite Design Elements. It’s an honor to have her with us today, especially since she’s got a knack for selecting all things beautiful. Her totally ethereal, fantasy-world blog, dress design decor, is like heaven on earth. One perusal through her pages and you will be daydreaming.
1. Carved detail... Whether it's carved stone or intricate molding, I love the detail and craftsmanship that goes into this kind of decor. We just don't take the time to do something as beautiful as this these days!
2. French bistro chairs... They always bring back wonderful memories of my trip to Paris with my best friend, but mostly, I love the idea of people watching from that café chair as the morning passes by. They're a classic!
3. Ornate door handles... Another item you just don't see these days. I'm tired of those stock brass knobs on every door. Elegant gold ones like this or round glass knobs have so much more character. Love the keyhole!
4. Herringbone floors... Always a favourite of mine!
5. Pretty wardrobe... Gorgeous mirrored wardrobes like this just make you feel like your shopping at a Parisian boutique every morning you get dressed. They have a fairytale-like quality that I love too. A definite statement in any room.
Thanks, dress design decor! So glad you could come over today.